Hybrid Okra- Champion
- Highly yielding variety
- First packing starts in 42-47 days
- Fruits are dark green, long and slender with five ridges
- Short internodes
- High tolerance to YVM disease
- Can be cultivated round to year
Cluster Bean- Kartavya-216
- Erect plant habit, 100-110 cm height
- First picking starts in 40-42 days and crop duration in 100days
- Attractive light green and tender pods fit for fetching higher market price
- Average pod length is 10-13 cm
- Very high yield potential i.e. 4000-5000 kg/ha
- Good organoleptic properties
Cow Pea - Kartavya-110
- It is dual purpose variety i.e vegetable and grain purpose.
- It’s mature in 65-70 days.
- 1st picking start in 38-42 days.
- Medium plant height 45-50 cm, 4-6 branches per plant, 25-28 cluster per plant
and each cluster have 2-4 pods.
- 12-13 seeds per pods and 100 seed weight is 7-8 grams.
- It is very high yielding variety and more suitable for kharif season.
- Small and white seeded variety.
- Dark green, long (20-22 cm) and tender pods fetches higher market price.